Varkala Pink Jacquard Kanchipuram Saree
- Kanchipuram Silk Saree ,also known as Kanjeevaram is handwoven by the artisans of Kanchipuram, a region in Tamilnadu.
- This art silk is obtained from the sericulture of the mulberry worm which is finally converted to produce the Kanjeevaram Silk.
- This saree made up of Silk and Jacquard is popular not only among the people of South India but also people from each and every corner of the country.
- Popularly known as the Queen Of the Saree and its unique feature of long lasting shine and richness makes this saree different from other Silk Sarees.
- Pack Content - 1 saree, 1 Blouse Piece
- Care Instruction -Dry Clean Only Product Dimension -(6.3 x 1.14 x 0) Mtr
- Packaging Dimension-(12 x 10 x 2) inches
100% Authentic Product, 100% Safe and Secure Payments. Easy returns.