Offers Terms & Conditions
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on ziyo.in is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by ziyo.in. You should not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content at ziyo.in.
Ziyo.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service. Ziyo.in disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the local courts. Ziyo.in reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Ziyo.in shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the use of its website.
At ziyo.in, we respect your privacy as much as you do. We do not share your personal information with others. This information is only used by ziyo.in and its partners to ensure the fulfilment of the service requested by you. This includes informing you of promotional offers. You can cancel your registration to mark yourself inactive; However, the information you provide shall remain archived in ziyo.in servers. Ziyo.in may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
Name, Address, Phone Number and other details.
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the listed address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
50% Cashback on First PayPal Transaction
ABOUT THE OFFER:
1. Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
2. Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
3. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
4. The cashback will be in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER:
1. Create your PayPal account.
2. Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal.
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer.
4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option.
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
6. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for exact date of expiry of cashback received.
7. The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
8. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Offer can be availed only once per user.
2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal.
3. This offer is available on First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited number of eligible customers.
4. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
6. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
7. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported.
8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
10. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS For HOLI Offers
A. Buyer has to select products which are only under Holi Category.
B. Any below coupon will be applied only if buyer can buy different products from Holi category
Valid Coupon codes (Holi Category) with descriptions are:-
1. RANG10 : Get Rs 500 Off On buying 10 different products.
2. RANG5 : Get Rs 300 Off On buying 5 different products.
3. RANG3 : Get Rs 100 Off On buying 3 different products.
4. RANG : Get 15% Off on buying single product.