Red Jacquard Kanchipuram Saree
- Kanchipuram Silk Saree ,also known as Kanjeevaram is handwoven by the artisans of Kanchipuram, a region in Tamilnadu.
- This art silk is obtained from the sericulture of the mulberry worm which is finally converted to produce the Kanjeevaram Silk.
- This saree made up of Silk and Jacquard is popular not only among the people of South India but also people from each and every corner of the country. Popularly known as the Queen Of the Saree and its unique feature of long lasting shine and richness makes this saree different from other Silk Sarees.
- Pack Content - 1 saree, 1 Blouse Piece
- Care Instruction -Dry Clean Only
- Product Dimension -(6.3 x 1.14 x 0) Mtr
- Packaging Dimension-(12 x 10 x 2) inches
100% Authentic Product, 100% Safe and Secure Payments. Easy returns.